Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Closing synthesis of reflections on my learning journey

Through my readings and my internet research for this subject, I have increased my knowledge and my awareness of the availability of networks with other colleagues and professional organizations that can provide support,resources and the benefits of others’ experiences. A significant change for me on this learning journey, is the use technology to create my blog, to communicate more openly with fellow students on the forums and with colleagues in the wider professional community on OZTL –net. I have not been in the habit of using these formats to communicate openly with my peers, so I have felt self-conscious and hesitant to do so. Having had my studies interrupted by my overseas trip to New York, I felt as if I was always behind everyone else and therefore I didn’t contribute to the forums until later. I had intended to also refer to my contributions to the Forums on Topics 4 and Topic 6 in this synthesis, however I have just discovered that my posts were unsuccessful and I will be unable to rectify the problem before the deadline for this assignment. However, I will make it my personal goal for semester two to participate more pro –actively on the forms and on OZTL –net.

No comments:

Post a Comment