Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Feb 15th

My experiences in a secondary school library were floating round my mind ready to record my plan for first assignment for ETL 401 re "the role the T/L should play in creating an information literate school community". Jotted down a couple of possible issues for 2nd part of assignment re a major obstacle. I feel better about having a plan down on paper .
I would like to discuss the obstacles /issues with a mentor -i.e. librarians at the secondary college where I worked or the lecturers at the residential school.
I have decided to attend the residential school sessions in Sydney. I think Iwould really benefit from some personal contact with lecturers and other students. I feel I need someone to talk to re
expectations, assignments and all those readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment