Sunday, July 17, 2011

INF506 - Social Networking for Information Professional - First Entry, Part C

a)   C)  Describe what you expect to learn from completing INF506

I expect to gain first-hand experience using social networking tools and to learn more about their potential for professional applications. Through professional reading and shared online learning experiences, I hope to identify professional tools that could be used to assess the value of specific software programs and to build a network of professional colleagues. Through participation in the assessments, I hope to improve my skills in critical analysis and to build up a body of knowledge in relation to privacy, security, copyright and ethical issues in the online environment that will enable me to implement an information policy and manage library services effectively in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment